1. What benefits do we have with SmartDocs Supplier Portal?
1. Eliminate Paper
2. Reduce invoice descrepencies
3. Streamline Business Process flows
4. Better Spend visibility
5. Automate help desk
2. What are the advantages of bots or AI?
1. Eliminate the need manual phone calls
2. Automate Invoice status checking
3. Automate other manual activities
4. People can interact in natural language
5. People can interact in multiple channels including Skype, SMS
3. Where do documents get stored?
The documents get stored in SmartStore which is an SAP Archive Link compliant repository. This can be hosted on-premise or in the cloud
4. How does it integrate with SAP?
There is an ABAP add-on which can be installed on your SAP system. Supplier Portal communicates with SAP ERP in a synchornous mode.
5. Do we need to open our SAP system to the internet?
Absolutely not. Supplier Portal’s unique architecture allows an asynchornous communication from SAP to Supplier Portal which runs in the DMZ. No need to open any firewall ports for allowing external traffic.
6. How can our suppliers chat with the Supplier Portal Chatbot?
Suppliers can chat using Skype, SMS or Supplier Portal channels. Suppliers can ask in natural language and the bot understand the context and give only the relevant information to the supplier. You as an organization will have full control on what infor,ation you want to the bot to give to the suppliers.